Lawn Care Careers
At The Organic Turf Company, we’re always on the lookout for great candidates for our Dayton and Cincinnati area lawn care service. If you see that we currently do not have any career opportunities posted, don’t let that hold you back! Please fill out our form and we’ll see if we can create a role for you or, at the very least, keep you in mind for future openings.
Current Lawn Care Career Openings
Responsible for nurturing relationships with clients and their lawns health for an assigned grouping of accounts in one geographical area.
Job Tasks, Duties, & Responsibilities
- Complete daily workload assigned from production supervisor
- Adhere to fertilizing process / training manual for specific production responsibilities
- Bring a personal touch to all clients by pointing out specific areas of need or cultural improvement
- Monitor for pest, disease, fungus activity with each visit and notify clients when issues exist
- Interact with neighbors, walkers, etc to develop new leads and positive impressions in community
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of lawncare practices and procedures preferred
- Basic proficiency with computers and tablets.
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and assessment
- Judgment and problem solving
- Decision making
- Planning and organizing
- Work and time management
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Knowledge of lawn pests and diseases or the ability to learn
- Mechanical aptitude and trouble shooting skills
Measurement & Compensation
This is a full-time, year round position with an hourly pay of $15 to $18 per hour.